Touchpad Not Working On ASUS Laptop
You will learn how to fix a non-working Asus touchpad in this guide. When users upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10, their touchpads didn’t respond correctly. You must restart the Asus laptop after updating it. After signing in, everything appears fine until you try moving the cursor with the touchpad and discover it won’t move.
Touchpad Not Working On ASUS Laptop 2022
This problem can also occur after users have installed the latest Windows updates. If your installation of the Asus touchpad driver did not complete properly or Windows installs incorrect or faulty drivers, this may happen.
Asus ZenBook 15 – Best Laptop For Nursing School
- Display: 15.6 Inches
- RAM: 16 GB SDRAM
- Weight: 3.6 pounds
- Dimensions: 13.9 x 8.7 x 0.7 inches
ASUS ZenBook 15 from another top-class brand ZenBook is of weight is 3.6 pounds and 13.9 x 8.7 x 0.7 inches dimensions. Its specification includes 15.6 inches screen, 16 GB SDRAM and 1536 GB Hard Disk.
The quick hack we will discuss today will enable you to use your Asus touchpad again quickly and easily before we proceed to the more elaborate and advanced solutions.
Perform A Tough Reset To Your HP Laptop or PC
- In step one, you must turn off your HP laptop.
- You should remove all connected devices including any hard drives.
- Power up the apparatus for 60 minutes by holding the power button.
- After releasing the power button, it is good to put the battery back into the charger.
- If the issue continues, restart the computer.
- In case of a black screen on your HP Laptop, you may need to seek out another option.
Restart The Explorer.exe Procedure
- To open the Task Manager, you must hold down the Ctrl, Shift and Esc keys.
- Then scroll down to the “explorer.exe process” under the “Details” tab.
- You will need to restart your HP Laptop computer by simply tapping the “End Task” button.
- If the issue persists, restart your laptop again.
Update The Graphics Driver You Have Installed
- The first step involves downloading and installing Driver Easy.
- It would help if you only ran “Driver Easy” once you click the “Scan Now” button. The Driver Easy program will then begin to scan for problems.
- The auto-download alternative will begin once you click the “Update” button.
- You must then choose “Update All”.
- It’s possible to check if the problem has been solved by restarting your computer after being updated.
Attempt To Disable The Quick Startup
- Start the “Control Panel” and then navigate to the “Control Panel objects” shown
- Then, access the “Options” tab after pressing the “Power” button
- You will need to pick and click on the “Choose what electrical buttons do” choice
- In a second step, you must choose “Change configurations that are inaccessible at this time.”
- Click the “Save Changes” alternative after unticking the “Switch on Quick Startup” option
- You can then restart your computer to see if everything is working correctly
Undoing The Current Changes
- It is necessary to tap on the “system and safety” option in the control panel.
- To perform a system restoration, you must click on “System and System Security” and “System Restore”.
- Turn on the “Restore stage” on the listing and follow the onscreen instructions.
You might find this post helpful in correcting the black HP laptop display. You should visit the HP Support helper page through the official HP website if you still encounter the associated problem. Professionals, there may be able to answer your questions.
Your Asus laptop’s touchpad seems to be working now. This issue has been reported and we appreciate it. We will also address router problems with Asus.
The methods described above will let you easily connect your Airpods to your Dell laptop. You shouldn’t concern yourself with setting up your laptop’s connection settings because all laptops run the same operating system. Your AirPods should now work with a Dell laptop.
- How To Upgrade Laptop Processor From i3 To I7
- How Many Watts For RTX 3060
- Can I Upgrade My Laptop Processor From i5 To i7
- How To Stream PS3 On Twitch
- How To Use Laptop As Monitor For Xbox One
Hi, I’m John Smith. A CEO & SEO Editor on TechConsumptions. I have a team of hardcore laptop experts that often write about laptop fixes, Unbox them and give the best recommendations for Laptops, Gaming Laptops. I wish If I had enough money, I will definitely buy every laptop